Become A Women Automotive Network Speaker In 2022
Speak alongside the world’s automotive leaders at our 2022 events (find out more below).
The Women Automotive Network is proud to support a community of 6,400+ professionals, which provides a unique platform for diversity and technology discussion.
Tell your story and share your wisdom, lessons, and key takeaways to hundreds of delegates from across the globe at the following events:
– Spring Meetup: 7th March 2022
– Annual Summit: 22-23 June 2022
– Winter Meetup: 17th November 2022
Topics this year include: leadership, Innovation, tech trends, and D&I.
Join our panels, and hold a key discussion with your peers.
We’ll be hosting a dedicated session focused on career development and leadership. Interested in becoming a workshop host?
NOTE: THE DEADLINE for applications is January 28th.
Just some of our speakers in 2021 included:
– Linda Jackson (Global CEO, PEUGEOT & Member of Top Executive Team, Stellantis),
– Dr. Astrid A Fontaine (Member of the Board of Management, Bentley Motors),
– Eva Wiese (President & CEO Mercedes-Benz Canada),
– Josephine Payne (Craiova Site Director and President Ford of Romania, Ford Motor Company),
– Julie David (Managing Director, Peugeot UK & Vice President, Stellantis),
– Andrea Funder (Executive Vice President, Chief Purchasing Officer, Volvo Group),
– Sabine SCHEUNERT (Vice President Digital & IT Sales/Marketing Mercedes-Benz Cars, Mercedes-Benz AG, Germany),
– Kylie Jimenez (Vice President, People & Innovation, Toyota Motor Europe).
And now it’s your turn.
To speak alongside the world’s automotive leaders next year, click here.