Wo-Men Automotive Summit, 2020 Special Edition
Wo-Men Automotive Summit – Let’s meet online
The Wo-Men Automotive Summit is back and this time you can join us from the comfort of your own house!
On the 24th of November, we will meet-up in the virtual world to celebrate international females’ success stories, immerse ourselves in conversations with other passionate individuals and discuss crucial matters of the automotive industry.
The Summit is an event about women but certainly not just for women! The conference is open to anyone who wants to meet like-minded people. We will be focussing on the business issues within automotive and discussing in depth the matter of diversity. You can expect the event to cover:
- What are the everyday consequences of current diversity issues?
- To what extent are technology advances affecting everyone’s role in the industry?
- Where can future opportunities be seized and what are the risks?
Attendees include 3M, Audi, BMW Group, Chassis Brakes, Continental, Daimler AG, Denso, Dow Automotive, Google, Henkel, Hitachi, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, McLaren Automotive, Mercedes Benz AG, Panasonic, Porsche, Robert Bosch, SAE, Skoda, Valeo.
What to Expect?
The Wo-Men Automotive Summit offers everything from pre-drinks reception to interactive Roundtable Workshop sessions. Some of the activities to make this virtual experience unique and interesting for all of our participants include:
- “Wine & Network” Welcoming Reception: The evening before the main event, bring your favourite drink and get ready to make new connections – hosted by BASF.
- Stage: Listen to live streaming presentations and panel discussions. Our amazing speaker line-up will offer fantastic content focused on diversity and industry updates.
- Workshop Meetings: Join hosted video sessions and engage with the participants.
- Speed Networking: Recreating the “coffee-in-the-lobby” type conversations – opportunity to make 10-15 new contacts during each break.
- Live Chat: Introduce yourself, ask questions, contribute to polls and arrange 1v1 video meetings with other delegates.
Due to the nature of the event, your online presence is totally up to you – thanks to hosting the Summit online, there is more flexibility when it comes to time and engagement in various activities. Our full schedule is available on our platform if you would like to have a closer look.
Last but certainly not least – we would like to thank our amazing sponsors who made this event possible:
BASF, McKinsey & Company, Capgemini, TE Connectivity, Horvath & Partners, WirelessCar, The Best Run SAP, Daimler, Harman, Innovate UK, Intel Labs – thank you for your kind support.
We hope to see everyone online on the 24th of November for an amazing day of discussions, meet-ups and fun!