Celebrate International Women’s Day, with speaker interview bulletin
Celebrate International Women’s Day, with a special Women Automotive Summit speaker interview bulletin
See what the Women Automotive Summit speakers will be discussing in Stuttgart this June and hear their thoughts about what the most challenging issues affecting the automotive industry are.
Contributors to the first speaker interview bulletin include:
- Linda Jackson, CEO, Citroën, France
- Dr Angelika Sodian, Managing Directory, NIO, UK
- Ellen Sasson, Automotive Leader, SAP, USA
- Roger Atkins, LinkedIn Top Voice 2018
- Uwe Kueppers, Chairman EMEA, MESA & Senior Business Development Manager, Rockwell, Germany
- Clare Martin Group HR Director Jardine Motors Group
Find out what your future role in light of digital transformation will be? Learn what our speakers think is the biggest technology disrupting the industry? Is the automotive industry still perceived to be “macho”? What does the future of mobility really mean for us?
View the full speaker interview here: www.womenautomotivesummit.com/WAS-Speaker-Bulletin.pdf
For more information about the Women Automotive Summit in Stuttgart, June 13th, visit: https://womenautomotivesummit.com
#WomenAutoSummit #automotive #diversity #leadership #Stuttgart